May 11, 2006

Box Top

Wake Up!

Yes, you. And me too.

Naturally, in the course of my extensive research on the subject of driving, I've become quite aware of the magnitude of the drowsy driving problem (it's big!), but yesterday one of the drowsy drivers smashed into my sister and sent her to the hospital, where fortunately she's going to recover from her hideous and painful injuries. Unfortunately, there are plenty of other people's sisters, and brothers, who don't.

This reminded me that I've neglected to issue a commandment on this critical behavior, so here it is: Don't Drive Drowsy! I know you've got to get where you're going and you don't want to be late, but wouldn't a little late be better than never? Yes, it would. Better late than never is not an official saying for nothing. When you're sleepy, you must pull over for a snooze, or at least another cup of coffee, and that's final. Thank you.
Box Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Box Top Box Bottom