December 18, 2006

Box Top

What a #%*@! Morning! or Stop Scaring Me, Mister!

Whoa! You know it isn't going to be the best of days when you're forced to get into work early on a Monday morning, naturally. But wasn't that bad enough by itself? You'd think so, but you'd be mistaken. Here's my story...

I'm driving along, minding my own business in the right line. A guy in an Audi passes me, then suddenly, just inches from my front bumper, decides to drive through me to catch the exit we're just passing. Only some alert brake slamming and swerving (mine!) prevented a big smasheroo. Now obviously the guy didn't know me or he'd have known better than to count on my alert reaction at any time of the day never mind way too early on a Monday morning. Believe me, he doesn't know how lucky he was!

What really puzzles me though, is that I didn't just sneak into into his blind spot, for heavens sake, he just passed me. How could he not know I was there??? I'm sure we're all with the guy on not wanting to miss his exit, but mister, it's not worth risking life and limb, especially mine! There are times when it's worth it to go on to the next exit and come back; this was one of them.

Quit scaring people out here, will you? Thank you, sir.
Box Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Box Top Box Bottom