August 29, 2009

Box Top

Hey YouTube! What are you thinking?

So I was showing the British teen texting and driving PSA to my brother-in-law this morning, and found much to my surprise that thanks to flags by the user community, this video is now restricted to the 18 or older crowd. OK, it's easy to lie about your age and watch it anyway, but for heavens sakes YouTube, who the heck do you think needs to see the dang thing? Right, teens! Many of whom are under 18. Use your head, YouTube, and remove the silly age limitation.

Oh hey, just a minute. You don't suppose they suspect teens will be more likely to watch if it's forbidden, do you? Imagine! Still seems kind of stupid to me, but then I am slightly older than 18. What do you think?
Box Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Box Top Box Bottom