June 5, 2008

Box Top

I hate to say I told you so, but...

Would it be inappropriate to say "Right again, Patricia" again so soon?
I don't think so!

If you've read the book, you've noticed my incessant nagging about how important it is to make sure everyone in the vehicle is buckled up whenever you hit the road. No excuses! Why? Because it's good for you, that's why, and since I'm always glad for any backup, I'll share a real life testimonial I read about in The Week the other day...

A guy was busted for a safety belt violation and forced to pay a fine and buckle up. He was no doubt feeling pretty crabby about it until a half hour later when he was smeared by somebody who ran a red light. Thanks to his seat belt, he was not seriously injured. Thus crabby was transformed into grateful and happy that the kind officer saved his butt and probably a few other body parts. Are you convinced yet? Good!

Thanks for learning our lesson for us, mister!
Box Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Box Top Box Bottom