January 25, 2011

Box Top

And rage less in 2011


Mother normally tries to avoid getting all preachy on you (OK, maybe a little nagging), but she started the week with a Daily Word on Monday that fits The Rider Method to a T, so hopes you won't mind my sharing my favorite part with my cheery friends:

I interact with many people each day, from friends, family and co-workers to sales people, fellow drivers and passersby. While some relationships may not seem especially significant, they provide opportunities for me to positively impact the lives of others.


I might be the only one to show another person kindness or consideration today. A simple caring gesture or acknowledgment can bring light to their day. I choose my words carefully and let my connection with others be a blessing in their lives and mine. We all share this life experience together.


If you'd like to read the complete message, you can find it here:
Daily Word


Remember our motto: Life is short; the road is long. Lighten up!

And as John said: Let there be peace on the road. This means you!


May all your travels be salubrious, in 2011 and beyond!


Labels: , ,

Box Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Box Top Box Bottom